If you have any questions about this policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who collects the information:
Lovely Thinkings Unipessoal LDA.
Rua Feio Terenas, 37, c/v esq.
Data Protection Principles
Lovely Thinkings Unipessoal LDA. is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR. In compliance to this, we agree that all personally data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
What We Collect and Why
We may collect the following personal information in order to understand and undertake the services you require as well as to better communication with our website visitors:
- Name of Company and contact name
- Contact information including, email addresses, telephone number, both of the company and point of contact individuals
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Credit card information to complete purchases, only with confirmed consent
- Other information to allow us to collect and complete your purchasing order
- Other information relevant to personalized offers and marketing
How It Will Be Collected and Stored
Information is collected in two ways. First, information will be collected from you personally and voluntarily, by email or telephone, or when you complete any of our online website forms. Your information is kept in online, secure third party management systems as well as on a password protected PC. This information is used to fill your orders and keep in communication with your company. This sometimes includes sending marketing and informative emails about updates to our products and operations.
Second, some information may be collected automatically. Passively-collected information may be received through third-party analytical tools when you navigate through the website. This includes:
“Cookies” may be used to collect information. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They help to understand how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit. These cookies do not personally identify you.
The cookies on this website capture information about page visits. This information is anonymous and only used internally – to deliver the most effective content to the website visitors. Information from the cookie is used to gauge page popularity, analyze traffic patterns on the website and guide development of other improvements to the website.
By using this website, you consent to the placement of the cookies referenced above. You can, however, set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, allowing you to decide whether or not to accept it.
Lovely Thinkings Unipessoal LDA. does not give away information about the website users. If you choose to provide personal information about yourself, it will be used only to communicate directly with you. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose that information to third parties unless such disclosure is necessary by law.
Google Analytics, a third party analytics tool, is used to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use the website. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, and other similar information.
How The Information Is Used
We retain only your data that is relevant to providing you with our services, enhancing your user experience or to provide you with information about our services in the future. We will retain your data for as long as we see the need to continue providing services to you.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry.
- To send you promotional emails about services, offers and other things I think might be relevant to you based on your consent.
- To improve user experience and optimization of my website and online communications.
Personal information will never be leased, distributed or sold to third parties unless required by government or law.
Lovely Thinkings Unipessoal LDA. considers the security of your personal information to be of the utmost importance. To support this, physical, administrative, and electronic safeguards to ensure that your information is safe from alterations and misuse have been implemented. These include secure storage of physical documents, access restriction of electronic files, password protection to access files and third party administration systems and personal information access being limited to the managers and at times the accountant of Lovely Thinkings Unipessoal LDA.
Links to Other Websites
The website may contain links to other websites. Please note thatLovely Thinkings Unipessoal LDA. has no control of websites outside the this domain. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the website’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
What Rights You Have Over Your Own Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You also have the right to change how you receive communications from us.
To request any of these changes, please email directly to email@example.com
Notification of Changes
Lovely Thinkings Unipessoal LDA. reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the website will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. If there are any changes in how the website customers’ personally identifiable information is used, notification by email will be made to those affected by this change. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.